View my portfolio. Then, let my lens tell your story.
Photography is not something I produce, it's something that produces a change in me and my clients. My camera lens captures what the human eye leaves behind. I consider myself nothing less than a chronicler of the people, their connections, and stories. When you see my photos, I hope you'll agree.
My name is Evelína, I was born and raised in Slovakia, to Hungarian parents.
Growing up I found myself getting lost in nature, books, history, and fairytales. All of that is still true today. I grew up in humble surrounding with appreciation for the simple things, which is reflected in my "less is more" approach to photography. Castle ruins, forests, streams, wild flowers fields, animals, folklore, children, romance, is who I am at heart. I am a hopeless romantic, with an eye for anything with a emotion, history, intrigue.
I live in Northeast Pennsylvania, in the beautiful Poconos Mountains. I am a mom of two amazing kids, thanks to whom I realized my passion for photography was more than just a hobby, instead: a calling, a way of supporting my family, my dreams and theirs, and way to connect with others.
This is the one vocation that can harness and utilize my creativity, and of those who work with me. And though it took me a long time to find it, it is the only job I'll ever want to have.
Feel free to reach out to me with any questions you may have.
- I have 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 chicken, 2 ducks, and a 13 year old bunny named Sugar. All but the birds were adopted.
- I speak 5 languages, English (obviously), Hungarian, Slovak, Czech, and some Portuguese. I understand most Slavic languages like, Russian, Polish, etc.
- I love to read. I am in a never-ending loop of reading modern and classic novels.
- Audible is my best friend, because book withdrawal is a real thing.
- I've been told I am a nerd. So if my affinity for The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, Dr. Who, Marvel, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, Comic Cons, and so on is nerdy...then yes, I'm a nerd. But...I always read the book before watching the movie.
- I have a keen sense of smell, it is my kryptonite. (Ooo, let's ad DC to the above.)
- I was the first ever Evelína in my country. True story.